What should I do to get started on my application?
1. Draft your application in the HIDOE Research Application Template (Microsoft Word document) rather than in the online application. This will ensure that you do not lose any content should your login session end before you are able to save your application.
2. Review the HIDOE Research Application Rubric (Updated 08/30/13) and the HIDOE Research Application Exemplars to help you understand HIDOE’s expectations for a successful application.
3. Use the rubric and applicable consent and assent form checklists to ensure that your application meets HIDOE’s expectations and contains all of the required information for your proposed study.
4. Create a user profile via this webpage.
Note: HIDOE employees may not use their HIDOE contact information (i.e., Lotus Notes email address, school/office phone number or mailing address).
5. Log into the password-protected section of this website to view the online application.